Mastering the art of connection will turn a commoner into a king (or queen)! – Winston Churchill
WOW! What inspiring words to start an amazing workshop with. Yesterday evening, my team and I hosted a Traction Building Workshop with the ever- amazing Donnalyn Giegerich, President of DonnaLyn Giegerich Consulting.
For 45 minutes, Donnalyn captivated the audience at my office in Morganville as she taught us the 5 ways the best networkers get traction and her top tips for connecting like a King or Queen. The information far exceeded the investment – and...
Please read the full article at straighttalkcpas.com: Traction Building with the Great Donnalyn Giegerich!
Yoga Resort Pro: DonnaLyn Giegerich MBA CIC RYT delights in helping others rock their resilience in business and life. As a 10+yr traveling yoga instructor and integrated business/wellness thoughtleader, she delights in helping others improve their peopleleader skills in business and life. Struggle less, learn more and restore to endure in paradise with a spectacular group of ladyleaders celebrating life. Work in motion at www.donnalyn.org, on FaceBook & Twitter @DonnaLynSpeaks.
Travel Planning Pro: Michele McIntyre is a travel consultant at CazTravel.com. She's a global spa reporter and freelance writer covering spa, travel, wellness, fitness and healthy living trends for her readership. Follow her on Twitter @cnyspagirl to share her wide travel adventures or find her discriminating reviews at www.examiner.com
You’re invited to a hands-on learning experience that will guide you through the steps to creating massive confidence and productivity.
After attending this workshop you will:
- Transform fear and confusion into focused and relaxed thinking, messaging, and action
- Turn dangers into opportunities, obstacles into innovations, weaknesses into advantages, and setbacks into breakthroughs
- Find the fastest, most reliable way to boost your communication skills
- Receive tools on how to master nervousness, small talk, networking, and making friends easily
- Discover the importance of first impressions, physical & verbal language
Space is extremely limited for this Workshop. Register now while seats are available.
DATE: Tuesday, September 1st 2015
LOCATION: 500 Campus Drive, Morganville NJ 07751
TIME: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
INVESTMENT: $50 now, $60 at the door (Includes Dinner)
Register here: Traction Building Workshop with DonnaLyn Giegerich
It's a good thing we loves planes, trains and rolling luggage because we've been on a daring adventure in business and life this season. Here are a few takeaways from our recent business travel and several city tour:
1. Never underestimate the power of social media. As we were working in the United Lounge at Newark headed to share a leadership keynote for the Insurance Auditors of the Southeast, I learned our niece was also flying from Boston to Charleston, SC to arrive same day, same city, same coctail hour. How? A simple tweet and a quick facebook post connected us to family fun possibilities amidst business building assignments. Thank you facebook and twitter! Be open to extemporaneous adventures through social media connecting! What application are you learning next to relationship build? Snapchat is on my list but as my coaching clients concur, old fashioned interpersonal connecting is time tested. The key is to dial it all up with social media!
2. Arrive early and stay late. Most keynoters are on and off the podium in a flash. I get that. They're in high demand, have places to go, people to see and are experts at preserving their energy for their next "gig". But here's the deal. If you can underpromise and overdelivery with your time and attention on occasion, you'll reap great rewards. By simply sticking around for a meal, a coctail or lively conversation with conference attendees, I guarantee you'll make more friends, create more business or simply relax a little longer for a change of pace. We're so glad we took the time to enjoy beautiful Greenville, SC and our newest friends at the annual conference for the Insurance Premium Auditors of the Southwest.
Keynoting in Greenville, SC